Serenity Property Management Inc., has been in the business of providing concierge level of property management services to luxury vacation homes in the Muskoka area for 14 years. We offer year-round, full-service attention to detail to fit all our clients’ needs.
Best practices are implemented from the beginning. We work from customized, detailed, full-year property maintenance plans that are reviewed with each client annually. Our in-depth record keeping allows us to provide detailed invoicing and proof of fulfillment of insurance requirements if necessary.
Our staff receives regular training in the proper and safe operation of all equipment. Health and safety are a priority and are practiced diligently. All our staff are fully bonded, discreet and professional. We carry all necessary insurance and WSIB certifications for jobsite requirements.
Serenity Property Management Inc. has developed relationships with a variety of subcontractors who are able to provide expertise and knowledge in areas that require special services. We are a member of the Muskoka Lakes Chamber of Commerce and the Muskoka Lakes Association.
Muskoka has become a four season destination. There are complications in sustaining properties through the harsh freeze/thaw cycle of our winters. Countless chores are required to maintain property throughout the year which can be time-intensive. It is known that one of the greatest luxuries – is time. We remove the burden of property maintenance so you have the peace of mind to simply enjoy time spent with family and friends rather than spending those precious hours on maintenance and upkeep.
At Serenity Property Management Inc. we believe in maintaining your property as if it were our own in order to provide you with peaceful, worry-free, quiet enjoyment of your vacation home.
We understand the value of your cottage and property and have the expertise to know what needs care and maintenance to prevent mishaps before they can take place. Our professional staff and subcontractors know what to look for thoughout your estate, buildings, and the array of systems it takes to keep your property running.
With access to our full range of concierge services you can have your groceries and other supplies delivered to your cottage before you arrive. Upon arrival, your grounds will be pristine, your fireplace will be ready for a match, you will simply need to relax and enjoy.
Our commitment to our clients is that we provide the highest standard of professional, customized service while operating in the most effective and cost conscious manner. Our staff strives to be adaptable, responsive and courteous at all times. We plan to exceed your expectations.
Serenity Property Management Inc. is committed to corporate social responsibility and dedicated to a variety of charitable and community-based initiatives in Muskoka. We participate in a number of ways with Communities in Bloom, Kids for Camp, Camp Bucko (Burn Camp for Kids in Ontario), Interval House, and Habitat for Humanity.
- Fall close-up
- Boat winterization
- Snow removal driveway and paths, roof
- Salt and sand driveway and walkways
- Spring opening
- Eaves and downspouts
- Garden planting and maintenance
- Spa/Hot tub maintenance
- Performing detailed property checks to satisfy the most stringent insurance requirements
- Researching and resourcing of materials and subcontractors when necessary
- Checking and evaluating: septic, water, heating and air conditioning
- Scheduling of subcontractors and on-site supervision as required
- Invoicing in detail with full history of work performed by crew
- Efficient handling of requests by professional office staff
- Checking for storm damage and necessary repairs
- Preparing fire safety plans and 911 contact plans
- House cleaning, boat detailing and service work
- Providing firewood supply
- Implementing pest control
- Grocery and other supply shopping with delivery to property
- Event security, event planning including set-up/ take-down
- Flower arrangement and ice sculptures
- Holiday decorating throughout the property and home
- 24 hour, 7 day a week on-call service
- Fast response times in case of emergency
- Power out alarms, General alarms
- Security breach checks and Fire alarm response
Deck and Dock Restoration Services
- Deck / dock cleaning with environmentally friendly products
- Staining and / or water / UV protection
- Removal of algae and moss growth
Glenn J. Kri, President
4025 Hwy. 118 W. RR 3 Port Carling, ON P0B 1J0 705.765.0389